Your privacy is critical to us. With that in mind, we want to be transparent about how your data will be used. The following outlines our policy about collecting and using information provided by visitors to our website, in response to digital and traditional advertisements, email requests for information, or collected via social media.
– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize data for the disclosed purposes only.
– Collected data will be held until no longer deemed needed or useful for disclosed purposes.
– Reasonable steps will be taken to protect collected data per industry standards and legal requirements.
– We are focused on leading our organization as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
We use donor information for our legitimate interest in processing and managing your contribution, including fundraising reminders and renewals.
From time to time, we make our contributor list of both offline and online donors available to other, like-minded organizations to mail. This process is carefully controlled and it is our hope that you may find information from these groups interesting and helpful.
Doing so also allows GCO to identify potential supporters who engage with other organizations, increasing our ability to promote our ideas and solutions to a larger audience.
If you would like to be excluded from this practice, please call us at (770) 222-0001 or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll make sure your name is not included in our mailing list sharing activities.